Fight The Power is a specialty show that runs on WRAS Atlanta, 88.5 fm, the student run
radio station of Georgia State University. It airs from 6 pm to 8 pm on Sunday nights.

Fight The Power is the spiritual successor to 8-bit; playing 8-bit,
video game tunes, chip tunes, anime themes, and Japanese music. Arinze is the host.

It is our legal obligation to say that the views and opinions expressed
here are not those of WRAS Atlanta or of Georgia State University.
This is merely a hub for Fight The Power.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Later, Buddy

There are no words that can express what running Fight The Power means to me.
But I can at least say - thank you for your support, and I promise that I will never forget WRAS.

It is no exaggeration when I say that working on the radio is a childhood dream of mine.
I encourage you all to never forget your dreams, and to work toward them when you can.
Without a doubt, I can assure you it is worth it.

Let's see what the future holds, together.
-Brian Giquel

No comments:

Post a Comment